Answered By: Tanya Darden Last Updated: Nov 03, 2017 Views: 664
Answered By: Tanya Darden
Last Updated: Nov 03, 2017 Views: 664
On a Georgia College Computer:
- File > Print.
- Select the printer you wish to use:
- For color, select ColorPawPrinting ($0.75/page)
- For black and white, select PawPrinting ($0.10/page)
- Click Print.
- Go to a printer and swipe your Bobcat card. The B&W and Color Printers are labeled at the printer and on the desk.
- You will be shown your current balance, click OK. Then select Print Release.
- Select the file(s) you wish to print and click “Select”.
- Your file should print.
By Email (or on a personal computer or phone):
- You must go to your Bobcats Email Account. Go to GCSU Unify, then select Student Gmail.
- Click Compose and attach a PDF or Word Doc. You do not need a subject in the email.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org for B&W. ($0.10/page)
- Send to email@example.com for color. ($0.75/page)
For more information, please visit Paw Printing.