Answered By: Tanya Darden Last Updated: May 17, 2022 Views: 2
On a Georgia College Computer:
- File > Print.
- Select the printer you wish to use:
- For color, select ColorPawPrinting ($0.75/page)
- For black and white, select PawPrinting ($0.10/page)
- Click Print.
- Go to a printer and swipe your Bobcat card. The B&W and Color Printers are labeled at the printer and on the desk.
- You will be shown your current balance, click OK. Then select Print Release.
- Select the file(s) you wish to print and click “Select”.
- Your file should print.
By Email (or on a personal computer or phone):
- You must use your Bobcats Email Account. You can go to GCSU Unify, then select Student Email.
- Click Compose and attach a PDF or Word Doc. You do not need a subject in the email.
- Send to email@example.com for B&W. ($0.10/page)
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org for color. ($0.75/page)
By My Print Center:
- In a browser, go to https://pawprint.gcsu.edu.
- For Username, enter only your FirstName.LastName (not your full bobcat email). Then enter your Unify password.
- You will now see an Upload button on the top left, use to navigate to your document and upload it to the print queue. At the bottom center of the page select Black & White, 1 Sided or 2 Sided, and the number of copies you'd like.
- Go to any black & white PawPrinting station, swipe your Bobcat card. Your balance will come up, click OK. Now, choose Print Release, select your document and click print!
For more information, please visit our library guide!
Send Us a Chat
Librarians are ready to answer your questions online through our chat service. When chat is offline, you can still get help by using our question form on this page or using the Frequently Asked Questions.