Answered By: Access Services
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2014     Views: 55

Yes, you can! Log into your ILLiad account. Under the “New Request” header you will see an option for “Thesis/Dissertation.” Click on that link and enter all relevant information that you have available (title, author, ISBN, etc.) into the form provided

Related Topics