Answered By: Shaundra Walker
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2014     Views: 91

If you are a current faculty member or student, you can go to while you are on campus and download Endnote for free, a program similar to Refworks. They have Mac and Windows versions. You can also use Zotero, a free service online.

Related Topics