Answered By: Tanya Darden Last Updated: Jun 26, 2018 Views: 8
Russell Library now offers virtual reality (VR) equipment to support your studies! In our Experimental Tech Studio we now have the Oculus Rift that presents you with the opportunity to enhance your studies and/or creativity.
We currently have some applications dedicated to anatomy, history, space and design and if you would like to recommend some other educational applications then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use Oculus Rift:
- Reserve the Experimental Tech Studio here.
- Login to your student account using your Unify email and password.
- Click on the Oculus application bookmarked on the desktop.
- Notify an STA at the 3D Print Desk to login to the Oculus account so you have access to the bought applications. However, these will need time to download to your account so allow time for this!
- For first time use on your account, there will be a VR tutorial before use of the device.