Answered By: Jeff Dowdy Last Updated: Jun 13, 2014 Views: 4
The documents comprising the collection of Julia Anna Flisch (1861-1941), historian, author, teacher, feminist, and scholar, were donated to Russell Library at an undetermined time. It is believed that the donor was Julia Flisch's longtime friend, Alice Napier, who inherited them upon the death of Flisch. In 1988, Robin O. Harris, an undergraduate student in the History Department of Georgia College, began a complete inventory and evaluation of the collection which at that time consisted of three boxes of papers with the minimum of identification and organization. Processing has only recently been completed.
The Flisch papers are available without restriction to all researchers.